How to remove Hash and loading from sharethis social

Today I will share with you that how to remove hash and loading from sharethis.
Sharethis is very simple and advence for sharing thier is available evey social , Email links.
It is excellente for growing of traffic.
Everyone want to add sharethis socail to his website And me also added sharethis social to my this blog. when I add this so I'm seeing hash with every url of my blog and also its loading more time so then I removed thats hash  from my blog it is very easy. Follow the steps bellow and remove it from your blog.


  • First IF your add it to your website so go to Bashboard>> Templates>> Edit HTML
  • Now search the following code
  • For easy search click on Ctrl+F
       
         doNotHash: false,


  • Now Add true  Replace false like this:
  • doNotHash: true,



  • See the screenshot I already added it.
  • Now Save templates
  • Visit your blog/website and see url
  • IF You are not added sharethis social to your website/blog add want to add so make this changes fisrt then add it must easy for you.
I Hope you enjoy this and its working for all.
Are you solved your this problem or not?  Please comment and this it to social


Subscribe To Get FREE Tutorials!

    TTW Comments
    Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment